Sunday, February 23, 2014

Glorious Garden

This morning as we walk around this lovely community, I especially notice the singing birds and beautiful flowers.  It is winter here and many plants are not very full or in complete bloom, but to me, it is like walking through a home and gardens magazine.
Now remember that I have lived my whole life in ZONE 4 and recently moving to ZONE 3.  Flowers have a tough time in my world and the varieties which can survive are limited. Look, it is a bird of paradise just growing up next to the house. 


My sister has the most beautiful garden.  So many different types of succulents.







And mom’s favorite.


And these pretty one.




Oh yes these other ones. 



And I just love these.




The sun sets on another beautiful day in California.


No comments:

Post a Comment